Sounds like a no brainer, but having professional equipment and a professional team including narrator, engineer, and editor is essential for a great sounding book.
Whatever your needs, ListenUp is your go-to for spoken word audio production.
- State-of-the art recording facilities including six fully equipped studios, five mastering stations, and six editing stations.
- Industry veteran leadership and a highly trained team of technical and creative professionals
- Access to the best local and coast-to-coast narrator talent
- Team QTAT: experienced at delivering a quality finished product in "quick turn around time"
- Attention to detail and a thorough quality control process
Have You Heard?
In addition to spoken word audio production, ListenUp also writes and produces award-winning music.
If you walk down the halls of ListenUp’s studios in Atlanta, you won’t get too far without hearing the words “finished hour.” This is an industry term that means the total number of hours in length a book is in finished audio format. For example, the recent ListenUp production of James Patterson’s Miracle on the 17th Green, narrated by Brian Bascle, is a quick listen at 2 hours and 52 minutes. This is the total listening time. However, the time that it took to actually produce the book at our studio was about 34 hours. Most audio book studios average 10-12 hours in production time for every one finished hour in listening time.