Bernard Setaro Clark
Do You Still Live In The Hope That Employees Will Follow Through On Their Promises, Responsibilities and Commitments? Transform Hope into Certainty with the New Science of Accountability Great business ...
Do You Still Live In The Hope That Employees Will Follow Through On Their Promises, Responsibilities and Commitments? Transform Hope into Certainty with the New Science of Accountability
Great business leaders understand that acceptance of greater personal accountability and responsibility leads organizations back on the path to success. But with the evolving nature of 21st century business, the practical steps that go into creating a high performance culture of accountability have become more muddled than ever.
Many organizations have seen temporary improvements, implementing traditional systems of accountability in an attempt to drive high performance in the workplace--only to quickly revert back to their old ways, or worse.
The #1 Amazon Best Seller Accountability Leadership Will Teach You:
· What it really takes to lead a high performance culture of accountability
· Why so many of today's employees avoid personal accountability and responsibility like the plague, and how to reverse that trend
· How to sustain great performance through inspiring feedback, feed-forward and follow-through
· What an accountability plan is, how to create one, and why it's considered the "secret weapon" behind successful business transformation
Filled with real world case studies and straightforward, easy to digest research, Accountability Leadership offers practical solutions that are direct, engaging, fast, cost-effective, proven, and easy to implement...
Immediate, Concrete Solutions You'll Take Away From This Book Include:
· How to transform the "dark side" of accountability into a positive force for change
· Why carrots and sticks no longer work--and what they've been replaced with
· How to create compelling consequences that inspire people to perform at their best, and achieve the ultra productive workstate known as "flow"
· Crack the code of high accountability conversations, turning confrontation into a productive and positive opportunity
Accountability Leadership Also Exposes the Truth On Topics Like...
· How negativity bias covertly sabotages your feedback loop with your employees
· The optimal ratio for positive to negative comments in feedback
· The right amount of autonomy to give employees--without overdoing it
· What lack of recognition is really doing to your workforce (hint: it's staggering)
· The surprising biochemical effect of praise, and why it cannot fail
No Editorials Currently Available
required (not published)
These audiobooks were selected by our editors for being exceptional. Give them a listen!